This tutorial teaches you, how to view you Income Tax Statement using State Bank of India Internet Banking using Online SBI Website.
You can view or download your income tax statement through Online SBI. Users having PAN number registered with their Home branch can avail the facility of online view of the tax credit in Form 26AS. Watch this tutorial video to know how.
Users of www.onlinesbi.com/personal can see tax credit in form 26AS through Bank Login: Users having PAN number registered with their Home branch can avail the facility of online view of the tax credit in Form 26AS. The Form 26AS (Annual Tax Statement) is divided into three parts, namely; Part A, B and C as under:
Part A displays details of tax which has been deducted at source (TDS) by each person (deductor) who made a specified kind of payment to you. Particulars of the deductor (name & TAN) along with details of tax deducted like section under which deduction was made (e.g. section 192 for salary), the date on which payment was effected, amount paid/credited, tax deducted from payments and deposited in the bank are included in this part.
Part B displays details of tax collected at source (TCS) by the seller of specified goods at the time these goods have been sold to you. Details similar to those displayed in Part A in respect of the seller and the tax collected will also be available.
Part C displays details of income tax directly paid by you (like advance tax, self-assessment tax) and particulars of the challan through which you have deposited this tax in the bank.
Form 26AS will be prepared only on Financial Year 05-06 onwards.
Please Register your PAN no with your Branch to enable you to view your
Online Tax Credit Statement.
For more details, please visit: https://www.onlinesbi.com/personal/view_tax_credit.html
- Go to Online SBI Website
- Login to the website
- Click on View Income Tax Statement -With this you can see 26AS Form, which is your Tax Credit and you can also download it.
You can also see TDS, Advance income tax and refund related information.
- Select your account for which you want to see the 26AS Form; you can refer to the video tutorial for a depth and easy understanding.
- Click on confirm after the disclaimer is shown
- Now you will be redirected to a new site.
- Proceed further and click on view tax credit.
- Now select you assessment year and click on view/download button.
- Hence, you can now see your select year assessment tax data.You can now see the deductions done on TDS related to your account.
Thanks for reading this article, hope you found it useful if you have any doubts or questions, you may ask us in the comments below.